Wednesday 5 Nov:

Musiko Musika run a music workshop every Wednesday from 3.45pm – 6.30pm at Making Marks, St Mark's Community Halls. St Mark's Rise, Dalston E8 2LHSome of the children who regularly attend from Colvestone Primary School and St Mary's CE Primary School, told me how they spend their spare time.

Jasritpal (nickname Lalie) who goes to Colvestone Primary School agreed to write up a complete diary of his week for the blog.

My Life:
Hello my name is Jasritpal. I'm an extraordinarily busy person, let me tell you what I do all week. Firstly on Monday I do Violin (my favourite instrument) then I go to a school club called Arsenal double football club (Arsenal is my favourite team). On Tuessday I go to music in the mornings as well as P.e and then in the afternoon I go to football try outs then street dance. On Wednesdays I go to S.t Marks church to do a project called Musico Musica where I play panpipes, sing, play guitar, and ensemble(It's when lots of people play different instruments at the same time). I don't do anything on Thursday. On Friday I do ICT surf club and wing Chung ( a type of marshal arts). Just a month ago I went to a science scholarship and got a distinction in science. Last year I won two tennis tournaments in Mosborn.



Gizella

Monday – Camera Club in Stoke Newington
Thursday – Science Club
Saturday – Drama Club

Faith

Monday – Piano
Wednesday – Ballet in Islington
Saturday – Horse Riding in the Lea Valley

Tyra

Monday – Street Dance at St. Mary’s
Tuesday – Swimming
Thursday – Street Dance at St. Mary’s
Saturday – Drama

Andrea

Monday – Brownies on Wick Road
Thursday – Swimming
Saturday – Drama in Islington
Sunday – Horse Riding at Lea Valley

No comments: